Cookies that improve the browsing experience:
These cookies allow the website to remember choices you make, such as your language or region and they provide improved features.
Here are a few examples of just some of the ways that cookies are used to improve your experience on our websites:
- Remembering your preferences and settings, including marketing preferences.
- Remembering if you’ve filled in a survey, so you’re not asked to do it again.
- Remembering if you’ve been to the site before. If you are a first-time user, you might see different content to a regular user.
- Restricting the number of times you’re shown a particular advertisment. This is sometimes called ‘frequency capping’.
- Showing you information that’s relevant to products of ours that you have.
- Enabling social media components, like Facebook or Twitter.
- Showing ‘related article’ links that are relevant to the page you’re looking at.
- Remembering a location you’ve entered such as weather forecasts.